2007年7月4日水曜日

Restaurant review


I like restaurants very much. Speaking of restaurants, that have delicious menues, there are kind waiters and waitresses, that have nice atmosphere. Most of people like restaurants.
Above all, I often go to "Joyfull". My hometown has "Joyfull" restaurant. When I go to "Joyfull", there are some local people. "Joyfull" has many delicious menues. For example, "Beef and cutlet curry", "Chicken doria", "Twin humburger steak", "Young steak", "Chicken nanban Teisyoku" and so on. Any way, there are many menues. I like "An omelet coutaining fried rice". It is very delicious. I often eat it. This is not tired me. So, I always asked everyone "Are you eat it again?". But I like this. "Joyfull" has nice drink bar. There are many drink in drink bar. For example, "Cola", "Cocoa", "Coffee", "Orange juice" and so on. I like and recommend "Ichigo au lait". This is very sweet but delicious. I always drink it.
I often went to "Joyfull" in my junior high school and high school days to study my homework with my friend. Now, I worked part-time job in "Joyfull". I think it is difficult to go "Joyfull" as customer and worker. Either way I like "Joyfull".
Next restaurant review, I introduce the other restaurant.

4 件のコメント:

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Hello, I'm Satoshi. I'm interested in 'An omlet containing fried rice'♪ There is Joyfull near my house. I often go there, but I have never had it in Joyfull. Does it taste good!? Could you tell me someday? As my suggestion, I think you can use 'therefore' instead of 'so'☆

moe さんのコメント...

♪rururu Joyfull~
I love Joyfull!!! My favorite menu is
checken doria. I will go to Joyfull in Kawachi.

chiporin さんのコメント...

Good morning Yukari.I like Joyful. when I was high school student, I often went there with my friends. I like there menu.

Ayano さんのコメント...

I like joyful's "chicken nanban teishoku".But recentry, I like pepper hanberg very much. Because it's cheap!