2007年7月15日日曜日

CD review

I like listening to music. I always listening to music in my car. I often listen to "KT-tunstall", "Avril Lavigne" and so on. I intriduce my favorite CDs.
One is KT-tunstall' CD. This CD's title is "eye to the telescope". This CD has 14 songs. All of songs are very nice. I like all. Above all, I like "Suddenly I See" is the best. This song was the theme song of the movie which name is "Davil wears Prada". When I saw this movie, this song became one of my favorite song. I like not only her songs but also her performances. She is very cool. I like her very much.
The other is Avril Lavigne' CD. I have three of her CD. All of her CD is very good. But I recommend her 1st album which name is "Let Go". There are many good songs and famous songs in this CD. For example, "Complicated", "I'm with you", "My world" and so on. I like "My world" the best. This song makes me cheerful. I often hum this song.
Anyway, I like music very much. I'm going to listening to music. If you have ever listened "KT-tunstall" and "Avril Lavigne" 'CD, please listen!!

4 件のコメント:

Kazumi さんのコメント...

I like listening to music, too!! I often listen to Avril Lavigne's last CD. But, I've never listened to KT-tunstall's CD. So, I want to the CD.

mami さんのコメント...

Hi!! Yukari. I like "Avril Lavigne" too. And, I have 1st album of her. I want to go Karaoke with you♥

moe さんのコメント...

I like "Avril Lavigne". Her face is very small. She is cute. What do you like her songs? I like "Tomorrow" and "My world".

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Miku. I like Avril lavigne too. I listening her song every day.
She is very cute!
I want to be her....