2007年6月8日金曜日

Movie review

I like watching movies. So, I often watch movies. When I watch moviws, I am happy.
The other day, I watched two movies.
Both of movies are wounderful movies.
Let me introduce that.

One movie is " Little Women" in my class. This class tells us famous author in the world. So, we watched this movie. This movie's author is "Louisa May Alcott". This movie said to be written about real her life. This is very interesting story. I think I want to be like this family. Because they are very lovely family. The family is my ideal family. All of women were very cute. I want to be like them. If you have never seen this movie, I recommend this movie.



Another movie is "Pirate of Caribbean". This movie is very famous around world people. But I have never seen this movie, so I watched this with Megumi and Emi when we free time at our school library. I think I watch this movie earlier. Because this movie is great!!!!! I like this movie very much! Jack is very funny man. Will is very cool and brave man. Elizabeth is beautiful woman. All of them are very nice actors. I want to see 2nd and 3rd volumes. Now, this movie's 3rd volume is released at movie theater. I want to go movie theater.
And If you have never seen this movie, I recommend this movie too!
And If I see this movie's 2nd and 3rd volumes, I write this blog. Please wait until I will write. See you.

2 件のコメント:

takeshi さんのコメント...

I also borrow the Pirate of Caribbean .But I don't watch it yet!I must watch it earlier!!

takeshi さんのコメント...

I also bollow the "pirete of caribbean".But I don't watch it yet!I must watch it earlier!!