2007年6月19日火曜日

KUMAMOTO


I live in Kumamoto since I was born. And I like Kumamoto very much. And my friends all like Kumamoto. Kumamoto is situated in center of the Kyusyu. Kumamoto is the nice city to live. I'm going to introduce about Kumamoto.

First, Kumamoto is famous for Kumamoto castle. It was built by Kiyomasa Kato from 1601 to 1607. It is very beautiful castle. There are many tourists at Kumamoto castle every year. I went to the Kumamoto castle when I was elementary student. It is one of the popular tourist attraction in Kumamoto.

Next, Kumamoto is famous for hot spring. Kurokawa hot spring is very famous place. There in Aso. I like hot spring, but I have never been to there. So, I want to there someday.

Third, Kumamoto has many famous and traditional foods. For example, Basashi, ikinaridango, dagojiru taipi-en and so on. Basashi is hourse's meat. It is very delicious. My family are all like it. But basashi is bit expensive. I recommend this!!! Ikinaridango is dumpling. Sweet poteto and Anko are in that dumpling. It is very delicious. My grandmother sometimes make ikinaridango. She cooks it very well. Dagojiru is the soup which has in dango. I don't like this. But many people say it is delicious. My grandmother make it too.

Kumamoto is very nice place isn't it?? I like Kumamoto. I think many people like kumamoto.I want to people to love Kumamoto.

I want people to love kumamoto. I want to expledition where I don't know about kumamoto.

1 件のコメント:

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi, YUUKAINOKI!!!
I'm Miku(-u-) I read your essay.