2007年12月12日水曜日

6 essay: Learning with computers

Introduction
I think we can't live witout computers. I often use computers. Computer is very comfortable tool not only for me but also for everyone. We use several functions on computers. For example, we use Internet, Word, Excel and so on.

Body
☆Before
I didn't expect we use computer in Writing class. I thought we use just textbook, paper and pencil.Also I didn't think I have a blog. Before I started Writing class, I must got account from Mr.tomei. To get a account was very easy and I started writing blog. It is good for me to write a blog but it is difficult to write in English. And in class, I have a typing speed trial. That program is I must write many sentences in 5minutes. First, It is difficult to me to write 100 words in 5minutes. But gradually I wrote more and more. I t became interesting for me.

☆During

I am taking Writing IV class now. This semester has many essay. I must write many essay. This have designation of strustures and letters. I think it is difficult but gradually I become write interesting. Also it is interesting to read other people's essays and quickposts. Through other people's blog I can feel interesting. Everyone have many experience.
By the way, I use ALC system. This is practice of English words. I learned many English words. If I have all memorization, I have many vocabulary but actually, I don't have so much memory of English words. I will practice more and more.


☆After
After I finished this class, I will continue my blog, maybe. I will not stop study with computers. With computers, I can practice listening power. I don't have enough power of listening, so I will practice many times. With computers, I can practice to write. I'm not content with my writing power, so I aill practice writing. I want to be write 200 words in 5 minutes! With computers, I can practice reading. I like reading English but I don't have enough power of reading, I will practice and practice. As I habe many functions of computers, I will exploit computer systems.

Conclusion
Computer is our necessary tool. In the future, computer will more and more develope. The time is come when we can't overtake computer. We must use computer more parfectly!
(391 words)

0 件のコメント: