2007年11月11日日曜日

MOVIE REVIEW2-01 "TOY STORY"


I watched "TOY STORY".
I watched this movie for two times maybe.
One time was elementary student days.

Introduction
This movie was made by Disney. It was released in 1995. The director was John Lasseter and produced by Bonnie Arnold, Ralph Guggenheim, Ed Catmull and Steve Jobs.
There are many caractors in this movies.
Once watch this movie, everyone like this movie.
I like this movie very much!!!

Body

This movies hero is Woody. He is a cowboy. But he is a toy of Andy. Andy has many many toys. Woody is his favorite toy. He always take Woody wherever he goes. Andy and Woody is always together.
When Andy was not in his room, his toys are moving. Woody is their leader. One day, Andy got a present. It was a toy. It is a astronaut named Buzz Lightyear. He has a many interesting function, for example, red beam and wing to fly. Soon Andy likes the toy. All too soon Andy' s favorite toy is Buzz.
Woody was fret of it. So, he decided to vanish Buzz. But his act made the matter worse. He ousted by his friends of toy. He thought Buzz and he decided to go home and Andys' with Buzz. Woody and Buzz faced many many troubles. But they cooperated each other. Finally, they could succeed!!

I like Slinky the best. He is a dog. His body made of spring. He flourished many scenes. He is cute and brave toy. So I like him very much.


Conclusion
I think this movie is very very interesting whenever I watch it. Why this movie is popular? You can understand the reason when you watch it.
If my toys are moving when I'm not my room, I will surprise at this sight.
(295 words)

4 件のコメント:

Koyuki さんのコメント...

Hello!! I'm Koyuki,
I like Toy Story too.
And you introduced some charactors information. It is nice. It is easy to understand for me.
bye,

Kazumi さんのコメント...

Your essay is great. I'm easy to understand the story. You like Slinky but I like Woody the best because he is coll!!(lough)

Makko さんのコメント...

H, Yukari.
I like toystory too.
My favorite character is Alien.
They are so cute.
What do you like the most?

Ayano さんのコメント...

I love Toy Story. I have this movie's video. Yeahhhh---!!!