2007年5月13日日曜日

Campas life

I am go to school everyday. I usually go to school by my car.
I have to go to school everyday. I usually have 3 classes everyday, but Thursday, I have only 2 classes.
I enjoy studying at every class.

I like Friday the best.Because Friday is the last day when I have to go to school. When Friday comes, I am happy every time. So, I like Friday.

Friday, I really impatient to have a holiday.

So, I like the Friday!

But, it is not only the reason I like Friday.

Let me introduce my Friday.

First, I take "speaking" class. My teacher's name is Jeffry Morrow. He is a very gentleman. And he is very funny man. So,I like him. Everyone like him too. He is very popular among my classmates.I'm looking forward to going this class everyday. So as everyone

Next, I take "Introduction of Japanese language". This class teacher's name is Ryo Kawada. I am learning about field of language. This class is difficult for me. But I will not take next semester. Because I will have to PE next semester.


Third, I take "International order and Japan". My teacher's name is Yasuo Yokozawa. He looks like squirrel(^-^)
I learned about the US-Japan Security Treaty the other day.

When this class is over, I went to home and go to part-time job.

I enjoy spending good time with my friends.


By the way, I like "Writing" class too. My teacher, pab is a very delightful person. So, I like "Writing" class. Everyone like him too.

My campus life is very nice!!!

0 件のコメント: